PureVPN offers two types of refunds. In addition to a 3 day money back guarantee upon sign up, they also have a 7 day money back guarantee upon renewal. No coupon code is needed to effect a refund.
You can click the button below to start your free trial now:
Terms of Refund:
- Your refund claim is within 3 days of the original order date
- Your account has not been suspended by VPN for any breach of its terms of service
- You have not used more than 500MB of bandwidth, i.e. data transfer and
- ou have not exceeded 30 sessions, i.e. the number of times you have connected to PureVPNs services. Whichever comes first.
- You have not previously claimed a refund
If you are in compliance with the above, then you are entitled to a full refund. Simply send them an email with your registration details and reason(s) for cancellation. The request will be processed within 24 hours. However, it may take 30 days for the reimbursement to hit your account at the bank or credit card company.
PureVPN boasts more than 300 servers in 26 countries. It is operated by Hong Kong based GZ Systems Ltd. They began in 2006 as an experimental service providing online security against data sniffers. Since then it has grown dramatically to offer the full array of services you’d expect from a good VPN provider. While not the most generous refund policy around, it gives you options to try them risk free!