BlackVPN is a large and growing VPN provider based in Hong Kong. They moved there in 2012 citing the strong tradition of privacy there. Their users are enthusiastic about the performance of the service, often raving about the speeds and the strong commitment to privacy. Currently they have servers in 12 countries globally.
BVPN does not have a free trial account as they are concerned with abuses attached to offering such accounts. Instead they feature a 14 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Refund policy on new orders: you will be entitled to a full refund if:
- You claim your refund within 14 days of the order date
- Your account has not already been suspended for abusing or being in violation of the Terms of Service
- You have not previously claimed a refund under this policy
For renewals, you are entitled to a full refund if:
- You claim your refund within 14 days of the renewal date
- Your account has not been suspended for abusing or being in violation of the Terms of Service
BlackVPN endeavors to process your refund request within 24 hours. But they caution that it may take up to 30 days for the refund to appear in your account. This will be determined by the bank, credit card or payment provider.
This is a very reasonable policy and one which is not offered by every VPN provider. BVPN offers four packpackages