- Our website was founded in 2013, our researchers have reviewed 170+ VPNs since 2013. Our review process is:
- We subscribe to their service
- We test their speeds 3 times a day
- We check if they have any leaks (IP, DNS, WebRTC)
- We test if they unblock streaming, like Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- We check usability and software, and if they work on a iPhone
NordVPN is great for iPhone users who need a few extra security features. Nord provides VPN into Tor, double hop, and a kill switch. It also provides strongly implemented encryption. Furthermore, it has a zero logs policy. Subscribers can use this iOS VPN on three simultaneous devices, and download speeds are pretty good (though not as fast as the VPNs above). The VPN software is very easy to use and is really well designed. P2P is allowed on this VPN and customer care is fab.
- Based in Panama (great for privacy)
- Six simultaneous connections
- Works with US Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Dedicated IPs (cost extra)
ExpressVPN is a fantastic iPhone VPN. The VPN software is brilliant and is available for all platforms, including iPhone. ExpressVPN can be used on three simultaneous devices. It is a highly secure iOS VPN, and is well known for providing privacy for its users.
All of ExpressVPN’s servers are top-notch and provide incredibly fast connection speeds. It does keep a few connection logs (aggregate only and for internal use). However, no usage logs (the ones that could be used to see the websites you visit) are kept. Overall, an outstanding VPN for iPhone. Finally, ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to test the service.
- Super fast - great for streaming!
- Very secure 256-bit encryption
- Unlimited downloading
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 5* 24/7 customer support
- Special Deal: Save 49% Today
This excellent VPN provider from Romania is fantastic for iPhone. It has a large choice of servers worldwide that all provide lightning fast speeds. This makes it perfect for streaming content from around the globe. The VPN is secure thanks to strong encryption, and it keeps zero logs.
The software is easy to use and is available for all platforms. It also implements all the advanced VPN features you are likely to need. We think this VPN is outstanding and because of its 30-day money back guarantee you can test the service risk-free!
- Private: Great logs policy
- Based in Romania so no government spying!
- Good looking and easy-to-use software: Seven simultaneous connections
- Friendly Live Chat support
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) torrenting allowed
PrivateVPN is an incredibly good VPN that works seamlessly on any iOS device. This Swedish provider has lightning fast servers in over 50 countries, and it is adding to the network regularly. Encryption is strong OpenVPN, and the VPN has a strict zero logs policy that makes it very desirable. This VPN unblocks everything, which makes it very popular with consumers, who have all got very good things to say about this upwardly-mobile VPN service.
The software is fully featured and can be used on six simultaneous devices. In addition, PrivateVPN has a 30-day money back guarantee and a 7-day free trial. Finally, is also has amazing 24/7 support which includes live chat support on its website. With so much on offer, this VPN is definitely worth considering.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Servers in 56 countries
- Strong OpenVPN encryption
- Zero logs
- 24/7 customer support
In December, VyprVPN became the first ever provider to publish a full third-party audit of its entire infrastructure. This is a huge step for the VPN industry and should give subscribers confidence in the service.
VyprVPN implements strong OpenVPN encryption and it has DNA leak protection, a kill switch, and stealth VPN obfuscation. In addition, it is a fast service with servers in over 70 countries; well suited to unblocking HD streams, gaming or other data-intensive tasks.
- Strong encryption protocols and policies
- Worldwide server network
- 24/7 customer support
- PayPal now a payment method
- Proprietary Technology & exclusive features