Our website was founded in 2013, our researchers have reviewed 170+ VPNs since 2013. Our review process is:
- We subscribe to their service
- We test their speeds 3 times a day
- We check usability and software
Last Updated: March 2019
NordVPN has lightning fast servers in over 60 countries, so you can carry out data intensive tasks like streaming with ease. In addition, it has a zero logs policy and implements a whole array of top-of-the-range security features. Stay secure, stream your favorite shows and get unprecedented levels of online freedom with this award-winning service.
- 5,359 Servers worldwide
- Works with US Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Super fast secure browsing. Encrypted for ultra security
- Instant setup, easy to use & 24/7 support
- Six simultaneous connections
- Dedicated IPs (cost extra)
CyberGhost is a rock-solid VPN provider who has really impressed us. As well as market-leading levels of privacy, we are also seeing great download speeds backed up with the ability to unblock Netflix US and BBC iPlayer.
- Save 79% get 6 extra free months
- Works worldwide with Netflix & BBC iPlayer
- Excellent 24/7 live chat support
- Easy to use software. 7 simultaneous connections
- Over 3,600 servers worldwide
- Private: Great logs policy
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) torrenting allowed
PureVPN allows users access to over 2000 servers in over 140 countries which is incredible, even if many of these locations are virtual. One of PureVPN’s biggest strengths is that it will unblock just about every streaming service known to humankind. This includes services such as BBC iPlayer and Netflix.
- No logs
- Fantastic for streaming
- P2P: yes (on selected servers)
- Five simultaneous connections
- 2000+ servers in 141 counties
Private Internet Access is a US-based VPN that has proven its zero-logs policy in court on more than one occasion. This VPN is a favorite among tech-heads on forums like Reddit, primarily because it has apps for all platforms that give users granular control of encryption settings.
However, this VPN is not only suited to people in the know. Thanks to its ease of use and reliability, we rarely hear anything bad from our readers when it comes to PIA.
- Cheaper than most similar VPNs
- Great for privacy and security
- Lots of encryption options (including OpenVPN, our recommended protocol)
- Fast connection speeds for streaming
- Servers all over the world
In December, VyprVPN became the first ever provider to publish a full third-party audit of its entire infrastructure. This is a huge step for the VPN industry and should give subscribers confidence in the service.
VyprVPN implements strong OpenVPN encryption and it has DNA leak protection, a kill switch, and stealth VPN obfuscation. In addition, it is a fast service with servers in over 70 countries; well suited to unblocking HD streams, gaming or other data-intensive tasks.
- Strong encryption protocols and policies
- Worldwide server network
- 24/7 customer support
- PayPal now a payment method
- Proprietary Technology & exclusive features