Although a little short on frills, IVPN offers a no-logs VPN service that has all the most important things covered. It does not leak your IP address and it uses strong encryption. It is also, for the most part, insanely fast.
- No logs at all thanks to being based in Gibraltar
- Excellent OpenVPN encryption
- Three simultaneous connections
- Client has firewall-based DNS leak protection and kill switch
- Blazing fast connection with most servers
There is no doubt that with PureVPN you get a lot of VPN for your money, and there is much to recommend the service. Unfortunately, there are also some major issues.
- 750+ servers in 141 countries: So there will always be a server near you
- Five simultaneous connections: Up to five devices at once for maximum protection
- WiFi security: Protects you automatically on new WiFi networks
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection: Advanced port forwarding
- Split tunneling
- 24/7 live chat: Round-the-clock support when you need it
Great review! I'm new to the whole VPN and privacy scene but I started with IVPN last year and have no desire to switch or try any other... more
Update: IVPN has just updated their website (i.e., new appearance and other links added) and take a look at their "About us" link at bott... more
Pure is the only vpn I have tried that lets me get on to BBC iplayer every time and I have used, PIA, Air and Express.
It is curious how we have had such a different experiences. My connections on multiple servers with PureVPN have been fast and reliable on a... more