There is no doubt that with PureVPN you get a lot of VPN for your money, and there is much to recommend the service. Unfortunately, there are also some major issues.
- 750+ servers in 141 countries: So there will always be a server near you
- Five simultaneous connections: Up to five devices at once for maximum protection
- WiFi security: Protects you automatically on new WiFi networks
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection: Advanced port forwarding
- Split tunneling
- 24/7 live chat: Round-the-clock support when you need it
This is one of the very few VPN's which worked on both my computers. I tried 2 other highly rated VPN's but they did not work even after cha... more
There is no free 15 day trial currently, but a free 1-day trial. I tried it, but after an hour or so none of the VPN's connected anymore. Al... more
Pure is the only vpn I have tried that lets me get on to BBC iplayer every time and I have used, PIA, Air and Express.
It is curious how we have had such a different experiences. My connections on multiple servers with PureVPN have been fast and reliable on a... more