Read this LiquidVPN Review to find out about the pros and cons of this US based provider.
Private Internet Access is a well-established VPN that is both secure and private. It is a service that is often recommended because of its zero-logs policy. Customer care has improved significantly since last year: with wait times for responses arriving in less than half a day. It is based in the US, which might not be for everyone. This cheap VPN is perfect for privacy, but doesn’t unblock everything.
- Super low price point for a VPN that really delivers
- Private and secure thanks to an admirable zero logging policy
- Strong encryption to keep your data secure at home and on public WiFi
- Super fast connections to enjoying streaming in HD
- Servers in 25 countries for all your geo-unblocking needs
This is my first vpn review but I found a way to get netflix working and wanted to share it with others. Originally I signed up for 6 mon... more
Its funny that I found these guys in the best USA VPN column and not in the best UK VPN column. They have ultra fast UK servers and they all... more
Much improved. Had some problems at first now it seems to be working ok. Good tech support . No complaints!
Leave your feelings on PIA here.