Private Internet Access is a well-established VPN that is both secure and private. It is a service that is often recommended because of its zero-logs policy. Customer care has improved significantly since last year: with wait times for responses arriving in less than half a day. It is based in the US, which might not be for everyone. This cheap VPN is perfect for privacy, but doesn’t unblock everything.
- Super low price point for a VPN that really delivers
- Private and secure thanks to an admirable zero logging policy
- Strong encryption to keep your data secure at home and on public WiFi
- Super fast connections to enjoying streaming in HD
- Servers in 25 countries for all your geo-unblocking needs
“Free VPN” is now an integrated feature of Opera’s stable desktop browsers.. Despite its nomenclature, however, this feature is really a proxy service rather than a true VPN. A true VPN encrypts your entire internet connection, while Opera’s “Free VPN” only encrypts the data from your browser. Using this “VPN” does not protect your BitTorrent downloads or other internet activity outside the Opera browser.
- It’s 100% free which is all our favorite price!
- No data limits is hard to argue with when you ares not paying for the service
- Pretty darn fast for a free service – it even beats some paid-for VPNs
- 5 server locations in useful places but not the UK
- Ad-blocking on mobile devices
Much improved. Had some problems at first now it seems to be working ok. Good tech support . No complaints!
Leave your feelings on PIA here.
There are no comments for this provider.