Private Internet Access is a well-established VPN that is both secure and private. It is a service that is often recommended because of its zero-logs policy. Customer care has improved significantly since last year: with wait times for responses arriving in less than half a day. It is based in the US, which might not be for everyone. This cheap VPN is perfect for privacy, but doesn’t unblock everything.
- Super low price point for a VPN that really delivers
- Private and secure thanks to an admirable zero logging policy
- Strong encryption to keep your data secure at home and on public WiFi
- Super fast connections to enjoying streaming in HD
- Servers in 25 countries for all your geo-unblocking needs
There is no doubt that with PureVPN you get a lot of VPN for your money, and there is much to recommend the service. Unfortunately, there are also some major issues.
- 750+ servers in 141 countries: So there will always be a server near you
- Five simultaneous connections: Up to five devices at once for maximum protection
- WiFi security: Protects you automatically on new WiFi networks
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection: Advanced port forwarding
- Split tunneling
- 24/7 live chat: Round-the-clock support when you need it
Much improved. Had some problems at first now it seems to be working ok. Good tech support . No complaints!
Leave your feelings on PIA here.
Pure is the only vpn I have tried that lets me get on to BBC iplayer every time and I have used, PIA, Air and Express.
It is curious how we have had such a different experiences. My connections on multiple servers with PureVPN have been fast and reliable on a... more