PrivateVPN is a Swedish based VPN that has a lot on offer. Security is strong, and subscribers get a lot of different encryption options. In addition, the firm provides an outstanding zero logs policy. The software is great and is available for all popular platforms. Finally, it has a good spread of server locations and connection speeds were pretty fast – and definitely good enough for streaming.
- Servers in over 50 contries and expanding all the time
- Super fast connections make it perfect for streaming
- Unblocks BBC iPlayer Amazon Prime and Netflix US
- 24/7 Live Chat Support get help anytime!
- Zero logs policy and military grade encryption
Private Internet Access is a well-established VPN that is both secure and private. It is a service that is often recommended because of its zero-logs policy. Customer care has improved significantly since last year: with wait times for responses arriving in less than half a day. It is based in the US, which might not be for everyone. This cheap VPN is perfect for privacy, but doesn’t unblock everything.
- Super low price point for a VPN that really delivers
- Private and secure thanks to an admirable zero logging policy
- Strong encryption to keep your data secure at home and on public WiFi
- Super fast connections to enjoying streaming in HD
- Servers in 25 countries for all your geo-unblocking needs
The service is impeccable in itself, with myriads of supported operating systems, both with their own custom client and with free and open s... more
I tested many VPN clients and this one is the best so far. And the customer service is very responsive, fast to reply and efficient. Kudos.
Much improved. Had some problems at first now it seems to be working ok. Good tech support . No complaints!
Leave your feelings on PIA here.