PrivateVPN is a Swedish based VPN that has a lot on offer. Security is strong, and subscribers get a lot of different encryption options. In addition, the firm provides an outstanding zero logs policy. The software is great and is available for all popular platforms. Finally, it has a good spread of server locations and connection speeds were pretty fast – and definitely good enough for streaming.
- Servers in over 50 contries and expanding all the time
- Super fast connections make it perfect for streaming
- Unblocks BBC iPlayer Amazon Prime and Netflix US
- 24/7 Live Chat Support get help anytime!
- Zero logs policy and military grade encryption
There is no doubt that with PureVPN you get a lot of VPN for your money, and there is much to recommend the service. Unfortunately, there are also some major issues.
- 750+ servers in 141 countries: So there will always be a server near you
- Five simultaneous connections: Up to five devices at once for maximum protection
- WiFi security: Protects you automatically on new WiFi networks
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection: Advanced port forwarding
- Split tunneling
- 24/7 live chat: Round-the-clock support when you need it
The service is impeccable in itself, with myriads of supported operating systems, both with their own custom client and with free and open s... more
I tested many VPN clients and this one is the best so far. And the customer service is very responsive, fast to reply and efficient. Kudos.
Pure is the only vpn I have tried that lets me get on to BBC iplayer every time and I have used, PIA, Air and Express.
It is curious how we have had such a different experiences. My connections on multiple servers with PureVPN have been fast and reliable on a... more