PrivateVPN is a Swedish based VPN that has a lot on offer. Security is strong, and subscribers get a lot of different encryption options. In addition, the firm provides an outstanding zero logs policy. The software is great and is available for all popular platforms. Finally, it has a good spread of server locations and connection speeds were pretty fast – and definitely good enough for streaming.
- Servers in over 50 contries and expanding all the time
- Super fast connections make it perfect for streaming
- Unblocks BBC iPlayer Amazon Prime and Netflix US
- 24/7 Live Chat Support get help anytime!
- Zero logs policy and military grade encryption
Our Windscribe review covers a new VPN provider that’s made a strong entrance in the market thanks to its strong encryption and dual-pronged approach to keeping your data and activities inaccessible to outside parties. Read on to learn more about Windscribe, or head over to their website and give their free trial a go using the link below!
- Free VPN Option: Try before you buy
- 50+ Server Locations: Connect to servers all over the world
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections: Use it on as many devices as you want
- Chrome Extension: An extra layer of security
- Great customer support (But not 24/7)
The service is impeccable in itself, with myriads of supported operating systems, both with their own custom client and with free and open s... more
I tested many VPN clients and this one is the best so far. And the customer service is very responsive, fast to reply and efficient. Kudos.
Reliable, fast, safe = these 3 words sum up Windscribe. Over the last 4 months ive had no issues with Windscribe and have only enjoyed quali... more
I purchased the lifetime edition very recently and am delighted that I have done so. One issue that I am trying to resolve with Windscri... more