The Tor network aims to provide users with truly anonymous internet access. In some ways, then, it serves a similar purpose to using a VPN. There are core differences between the technologies, however, that in practical terms make them useful in quite different ways. Read my Tor Network Review to find out more!
- Extremely private
- Provides Anonymity
- Access the deep web
- Too slow for streaming
- Quite technical.
Private Internet Access is a well-established VPN that is both secure and private. It is a service that is often recommended because of its zero-logs policy. Customer care has improved significantly since last year: with wait times for responses arriving in less than half a day. It is based in the US, which might not be for everyone. This cheap VPN is perfect for privacy, but doesn’t unblock everything.
- Super low price point for a VPN that really delivers
- Private and secure thanks to an admirable zero logging policy
- Strong encryption to keep your data secure at home and on public WiFi
- Super fast connections to enjoying streaming in HD
- Servers in 25 countries for all your geo-unblocking needs
There are no comments for this provider.
Much improved. Had some problems at first now it seems to be working ok. Good tech support . No complaints!
Leave your feelings on PIA here.