As a free volunteer-run anti-censorship tool, VPN Gate is difficult to knock. So respect to the VPN Gate developers at the University of Tsukuba, and all VPN Gate Sever volunteers. Unfortunately, in practice, I found VPN Gate far too slow to ever be worth my while using.
- Open source
- Lots of server locations
- Very Slow
- Extensive connection logs kept (and will comply with investigations).
There is no doubt that with PureVPN you get a lot of VPN for your money, and there is much to recommend the service. Unfortunately, there are also some major issues.
- 750+ servers in 141 countries: So there will always be a server near you
- Five simultaneous connections: Up to five devices at once for maximum protection
- WiFi security: Protects you automatically on new WiFi networks
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection: Advanced port forwarding
- Split tunneling
- 24/7 live chat: Round-the-clock support when you need it
There are no comments for this provider.
Pure is the only vpn I have tried that lets me get on to BBC iplayer every time and I have used, PIA, Air and Express.
It is curious how we have had such a different experiences. My connections on multiple servers with PureVPN have been fast and reliable on a... more