Switzerland-based provider VyprVPN boasts many great features, including a worldwide server network, strong encryption protocols, plenty of exclusive proprietary software, and great customer service. While its price is a little above average, I think its benefits justify the higher cost.
- 30 day Money-back Guarantee!: No need to commit
- Unlimited Downloading and Streaming!
- Servers in 70 Countries: Access content all over the globe
- 24/7 Live Support: Get help whenever you need it
- Connect up to 5 Devices: Protect all of your devices
There is no doubt that with PureVPN you get a lot of VPN for your money, and there is much to recommend the service. Unfortunately, there are also some major issues.
- 750+ servers in 141 countries: So there will always be a server near you
- Five simultaneous connections: Up to five devices at once for maximum protection
- WiFi security: Protects you automatically on new WiFi networks
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection: Advanced port forwarding
- Split tunneling
- 24/7 live chat: Round-the-clock support when you need it
Hello I am using VyprVPN since a couple of years. And the review here, does not repeat my experiences with this service. VyprVPN was always ... more
One of the most terrible VPN services i ever seen. I need VPN for unblocking YouTube videos, accessing Google services and more. And most o... more
Pure is the only vpn I have tried that lets me get on to BBC iplayer every time and I have used, PIA, Air and Express.
It is curious how we have had such a different experiences. My connections on multiple servers with PureVPN have been fast and reliable on a... more