Our Windscribe review covers a new VPN provider that’s made a strong entrance in the market thanks to its strong encryption and dual-pronged approach to keeping your data and activities inaccessible to outside parties. Read on to learn more about Windscribe, or head over to their website and give their free trial a go using the link below!
- Free VPN Option: Try before you buy
- 50+ Server Locations: Connect to servers all over the world
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections: Use it on as many devices as you want
- Chrome Extension: An extra layer of security
- Great customer support (But not 24/7)
Private Internet Access is a well-established VPN that is both secure and private. It is a service that is often recommended because of its zero-logs policy. Customer care has improved significantly since last year: with wait times for responses arriving in less than half a day. It is based in the US, which might not be for everyone. This cheap VPN is perfect for privacy, but doesn’t unblock everything.
- Super low price point for a VPN that really delivers
- Private and secure thanks to an admirable zero logging policy
- Strong encryption to keep your data secure at home and on public WiFi
- Super fast connections to enjoying streaming in HD
- Servers in 25 countries for all your geo-unblocking needs
Reliable, fast, safe = these 3 words sum up Windscribe. Over the last 4 months ive had no issues with Windscribe and have only enjoyed quali... more
I purchased the lifetime edition very recently and am delighted that I have done so. One issue that I am trying to resolve with Windscri... more
Much improved. Had some problems at first now it seems to be working ok. Good tech support . No complaints!
Leave your feelings on PIA here.