Our Windscribe review covers a new VPN provider that’s made a strong entrance in the market thanks to its strong encryption and dual-pronged approach to keeping your data and activities inaccessible to outside parties. Read on to learn more about Windscribe, or head over to their website and give their free trial a go using the link below!
- Free VPN Option: Try before you buy
- 50+ Server Locations: Connect to servers all over the world
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections: Use it on as many devices as you want
- Chrome Extension: An extra layer of security
- Great customer support (But not 24/7)
There is no doubt that with PureVPN you get a lot of VPN for your money, and there is much to recommend the service. Unfortunately, there are also some major issues.
- 750+ servers in 141 countries: So there will always be a server near you
- Five simultaneous connections: Up to five devices at once for maximum protection
- WiFi security: Protects you automatically on new WiFi networks
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection: Advanced port forwarding
- Split tunneling
- 24/7 live chat: Round-the-clock support when you need it
Reliable, fast, safe = these 3 words sum up Windscribe. Over the last 4 months ive had no issues with Windscribe and have only enjoyed quali... more
I purchased the lifetime edition very recently and am delighted that I have done so. One issue that I am trying to resolve with Windscri... more
Pure is the only vpn I have tried that lets me get on to BBC iplayer every time and I have used, PIA, Air and Express.
It is curious how we have had such a different experiences. My connections on multiple servers with PureVPN have been fast and reliable on a... more