The 2018 World Cup is almost here and Group E is definitely one of the most exciting groups in the tournament. Football fans everywhere are bound to want to tune in and watch the likes of Neymar, Jesus, and Coutinho. Stream Brazil vs Costa Rica and Serbia vs Switzerland Live and free!
The Group E opening match will be Costa Rica vs Serbia on Friday, Sunday, June 17. Brazil’s first match takes place on the same day against Switzerland.
If you are looking for a VPN to watch Group E football with native commentary, connection speeds and server locations are going to be crucial. Luckily, we have reviewed and tested more than 150 VPNs in the last five years in search of the best VPN services for streaming football.
Watch Brazil vs Costa Rica: Step by Step Guide
Once you have decided on a VPN, setting it up to watch the 2018 World Cup is very easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select a VPN service to stream World Cup online. To unblock the football matches, we recommend:
- ExpressVPN – Secure servers with excellent download speeds
- NordVPN – Some of the fastest speeds in the industry
- Select a VPN server in the country you want to unblock a World Cup stream and click Connect.
- Open a new browser window and navigate to the streaming service you have chosen to unblock.
- That’s it! Your VPN workaround is set up and you are ready to watch World Cup matches online.
Where to stream Brazil vs Costa Rica
Broadcasters around the world will be streaming the world cup so you can find a free way of streaming group E of the world cup in your language.
- Server: Spain
- Price: Free
BestVPN.com has teamed up with your favorite VPN providers to give away some great kit throughout the tournament. Click below for a chance to win a 4K TV and be sure to check back each week for brand new prizes. Entry is absolutely free!
Congratulations to last week’s winner Mark Turner! We’ll be in touch by email.
The best World Cup VPNs
Visiter le site »ExpressVPN review »
|Visiter le site »||ExpressVPN review »|
NordVPN review »Visiter le site »
|Visiter le site »||NordVPN review »|
Stream Brazil vs Costa Rica: FAQs
How a VPN for watching Brazil vs Costa Rica
The streaming services we’ve listed above are blocked outside of the country where they are based. This is due to copyright and licensing restrictions. For football fans who want to watch those streams, a “content restricted” message usually means they have reached the end of the line. That is unless they use a VPN!
Using a VPN, anybody, anywhere, can pretend to be in a different country. This allows them to access geo-restricted streams of World Cup matches that would usually be inaccessible.
World Cup Group E schedule – all local kick-off times
Costa Rica vs Serbia kicks off Group E on Sunday, June 17 at 16:00 SAMT (UTC+4). The group stages wrap up on June 25, with the World Cup Final in Moscow on Sunday, July 15 at 18:00 MSK (UTC+3).
The biggest match in the group will undoubtedly be Brazil vs Switzerland on Sunday, June 17 at 21:00 MSK (UTC+3). It should prove to be an exciting match and will give us a great sense of just how well Brazil (the favorites) are really playing.
- SUNDAY 17TH JUNE – Costa Rica vs Serbia – 16:00 SAMT (UTC+4) – Samara Arena, Samara
- SUNDAY 17TH JUNE – Brazil vs Switzerland – 21:00 MSK (UTC+3) – Rostov Arena, Rostov-on-Don
- FRIDAY 22ND JUNE – Brazi vs Costa Rica – 15:00 MSK (UTC+3) – Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg
- FRIDAY 22ND JUNE – Serbia vs Switzerland – 20:00 KALT (UTC+2) – Kaliningrad Stadium, Kaliningrad
- WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE – Serbia vs Brazil – 21:00 MSK (UTC+3) – Otkrytie Arena, Moscow
- WEDNESDAY 27TH JUNE – Switzerland vs Costa Rica – 21:00 MSK (UTC+3) – Nizhny Novgorod Stadium, Nizhny Novgorod
World Cup Group E: Qualification
The first qualifiers for Russia 2018 began in March 2015 and concluded with the World Cup draw in December 2017.
- Brazil successfully qualified for the World Cup top of the 10 teams that battled it out in the South American qualification stages.
- Switzerland finished second in Europe’s Group B qualification group: just clinching a place at the finals in their playoff game.
- Serbia qualified for the World Cup at the top of group D. The team, which is ranked 37 by FIFA, put together a surprising run of good games but qualified at the top of a pretty easy group.
- Costa Rica qualified for the World Cup alongside Mexico and Panama in the Hex (CONCACAF) Fifth Round. They successfully beat the US to the World Cup finals.
World Cup Group E Betting Odds (via bet365)
- Brazil 4/1 (favorites)
- Switzerland 100/1
- Serbia 200/1
- Costa Rica 500/1
What are your thoughts on Group E? Can anybody beat Brazil? WIll Switzerland manage to make it through by beating Serbia and Costa Rica? Leave your picks and any other comments below!
Image credits: Studio623/Shutterstock.com