The 2018 NBA playoffs are in full swing, with the Cleveland Cavaliers matching up against the Golden State Warriors in the NBA conference finals. So, do you want to watch Lebron James, Steph Curry, and James Harden fight it out for a chance to win an NBA title? Let us show you how you can watch the rest of the playoffs and NBA Finals for free!
The NBA Finals officially started on May 31, with game seven (if needed) finishing things up on June 17. Check back for our full NBA Finals schedule!
How to Watch NBA Playoffs Online with a VPN
- Choose from our best VPN services list, or sign up to our personal favorite, ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Download and install the VPN software on the device you want to watch with.
- Connect to a VPN server in the US for fuboTV or YouTube TV, and anywhere in Europe (try different countries to get a cheaper deal) for NBA League Pass.
- Once connected, go to the streaming service you’ve selected and sign up for an account. Now you’re all set to start streaming the playoffs and NBA Finals!
Where to watch the NBA Finals
- Server: USA
- Price: $35 (7 day free trial)
NBA Playoff results
2018 NBA Playoffs Results (updated May 22)
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers – Cavs win 4-3
- Toronto Raptors vs Washington Wizards – Raptors win 4-2
- Boston Celtics vs Milwaukee Bucks – Celtics win 4-3
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Miami Heat – Sixers win 4-1
- Houston Rockets vs Minnesota Timberwolves – Rockets win 4-1
- Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs – Warriors win 4-1
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs Utah Jazz – Jazz win 4-2
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Portland Trail Blazers – Pelicans win 4-0
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors – Cavs win 4-0
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics – Celtics win 4-1
- Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans – Warriors win 4-1
- Houston Rockets vs Utah Jazz – Rockets win 4-1
2018 NBA Conference Finals
- Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers – Series tied 2-2
- Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors – Warriors lead 2-1
Lebron James once again cemented his place as one of the game’s all time greats with a 44 point performance in the conference semifinals. The win tied up the series for the Cavaliers, who look to build on some growing confidence going into the final.
The Western Conference Finals have been a back and forth affair, although Steph Curry and the Warriors finally asserted their control over the series with a 126 – 86 drubbing of the Rockets. The impressive, 41-point Warriors victory left the Rockets scrambling to find a different strategy going into Game 4, but a change of tactics wasn’t enough to push past the ever confident Warriors.
Now we look ahead to a thrilling final between these teams! Who is your pick to win the 2018 NBA Finals? Can Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, and Klay Thompson defend last year’s NBA championship? Leave your picks and comments below!
Image credits: National Basketball Association