On 20 January, Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou (The Predator) will take place at the Ultimate Fighting Championship 220. They will fight for the UFC Heavyweight title. The event will take place at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. UFC 220 will also feature the title fight between Daniel Cormier and Volkan Oezdemir (Light Heavyweight title).
Click the links below for all of the information that you’re going to need ahead of the fight to ensure you don’t miss anything!
How to Stream Miocic Vs. Ngannou Online
How Can I Watch UFC 220?
When it comes to watching UFC online, the best place to do it is on the official UFC website. Note that it can prove much cheaper to watch UFC by pretending to be in particular countries. Let’s take a look at the varying prices:
- The price of UFC 220 in the US is $59.99.
- The price of UFC 220 in Luxembourg is $29.32.
- The price of UFC 220 in Singapore is $24.99.
As you can see, the official price of the pay-per-view event varies massively from country to country. Using a Virtual Private Network (VPN), you can watch UFC 220 cheaply online from anywhere, including the US!
Simply get a VPN subscription, connect to a server in one of the countries above, head to the official UFC pay-per-view website and purchase the event. Then, on January 20, connect your VPN to a server in the country where you bought your subscription, head over to the UFC website, and stream the event at a reduced price!
How to Unblock UFC 220 Online
Since the McGregor vs. Mayweather fight, interest in McGregor’s native fighting style, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), has skyrocketed. People all over the world are also clamoring to find out how they can watch the next Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
Sadly for many people, watching UFC 220 live online isn’t easy because of geo-restrictions. In addition, some places charge much more than others to watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
The good news is that with a Virtual Private Network (VPN) anybody, anywhere, can unblock a cheap live stream of UFC 220. In fact, even if you live somewhere UFC 220 isn’t geo-restricted, it’s well worth considering a VPN if you want to save money!
Which VPN for UFC 220?
A subscription to a fast and reliable VPN can save you a lot of money, even if you live somewhere where you can purchase the pay-per-view event.
ExpressVPN has servers located in Singapore and Luxembourg. This VPN is super fast and secure – perfect for watching UFC 220 in HD.
NordVPN is a cheaper option that also provides access to servers in Singapore and Luxembourg.
WATCH UFC 220 ON KODI LIVE
For anybody wondering whether they can watch the fight on their Kodi box using a VPN, the answer is yes. To do so, simply share your internet connection with a PC or laptop that has your VPN installed.
The easiest way to watch UFC 220 on Kodi is to install the UFC Fight Pass addon on Kodi. Doing this will allow anybody to stream UFC 220 on Android, iOS, PC, Mac, OSMC, FireStick – or any other device that they have the Kodi app installed on. This is perfect for people living in places like the UK: where there is a block on the UFC (because BT Sports is showing the fight). To do this follow these simple steps:
- Download the Portse repo and place it in a folder where you will be able to easily find it.
- Start up your Kodi app and click on Settings in the top left.
- Now, go to System Settings > Expert Mode > Addons.
- Turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’This will allow you to successfully install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box appears, select ‘Yes’.
- Head back to the Kodi home screen, and select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- Select ‘Install from Zip File’.
- Locate the Portse repo file that you downloaded earlier.
- Click on it and install it.
- Wait for a notification telling you that Portse repo is enabled.
- Select Install from Repo > Portse repo > Video addons.
- Click on UFC Fight Pass to install it.
- Wait for the “video addon enabled” notification.
Remember, you will need to purchase the Pay Per View event, which is geo-restricted. So be sure to connect to your VPN before you purchase the event!
How to Unblock UFC 220
Unblocking a different country’s official UFC plan couldn’t be easier. Just follow these simple steps!
- Select a VPN provider. To unblock UFC 220 we recommend ExpressVPN because it has super-fast servers in the right places, for streaming in HD without buffering or interruptions.
- Navigate to your preferred VPN’s website and subscribe.
- Download the VPN software (remember to get the right version for your platform).
- Install and run the software. It will prompt you for your login details.
- Select a server in Singapore or Luxembourg and click Connect.
- Navigate to the UFC website and subscribe to the pay-per-view package.
Remember: Now that you’ve paid to watch the event, you can stream it on the UFC website. However, you’ll need to connect to the country that you purchased the subscription for first!
What Time Does the Miocic Vs. NgannouFight Take Place?
UFC 220 Fightcard: Schedule
The main card for UFC 220 has five MMA fights for viewers to watch. Two of these are title fights. In addition, the undercard has a total of seven fights for viewers to enjoy. As such, the event promises to be a seriously exhilarating experience for everybody involved.
Ngannou vs Miocic: The Odds
8/15 – Ngannou vs Miocic – 6/4
1/3 – Cormier vs Oezdemir – 9/4
Title image credit: Leeloona/Shutterstock.com
Image credit: A.RICARDO/Shutterstock.com