Netflix’s award-winning crime drama, Narcos, is returning for a third season on Friday 1 September.
While some of last season’s cast won’t be returning (for obvious reasons), the series looks to take an entirely new direction after the conclusion of Pablo Escobar’s story in season two. Even with a new cast and storyline, early reviews have indicated Narcos is only going to get better.
Check out the official Narcos season 3 trailer below!
Looks awesome, right? The only issue is that Netflix has a vastly different catalog depending on the country you access it from. A great example of this can be found when looking at the size of Netflix catalogs in a country like New Zealand or France. Netflix in these countries only has about 30% of the US Netflix catalog!
Luckily, anybody in the world can unblock the entire Netflix library using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Let me show you how you can unblock the whole Netflix library and watch Narcos season 3 online!
Watch Narcos on Netflix Today
Never miss an episode with a 30-day free trial with NordVPN!
How to Watch Narcos on Netflix from Anywhere
Watch Narcos Season 3 Online: Step-by-step Guide
- Choose from our best Netflix VPN list, or sign straight up to my personal favorite, NordVPN.
- Install the VPN software on your internet-connected device. Double check with the VPN first to make sure your device is supported!
- Connect to a VPN server in the US (or the UK if you’re in Europe). Try to get the server that’s closest to your actual geographic location. Finding a close server will help reduce any speed loss.
- Once connected, go to Netflix in a new browser or incognito window, or press CTRL + F5 to clear your browser cache.
- Sign in using your regular Netflix account details.
- All done? Then you’re all set to access tons of Netflix content and start streaming Narcos on Netflix!
Narcos Season 3: What’s the Deal?
What Happened in Narcos Season 2?
Warning: Spoilers below!
Following Pablo Escobar’s successful story in season one, season two shows the downward spiral that culminated in Escobar’s death at the hands of the Colombian authorities.
While the timeline of events proved to be historically accurate, many Narcos fans were surprised when the show’s main character (played by Wagner Moura) was killed off at the end of the second season. This ending, however, plays into Netflix’s plans for Narcos, with the show covering drug trafficking and violence instead of a singular figure (such as Escobar).
Narcos Season 3: Casting News
Pedro Pascal will return as agent Javier Peña, but his DEA partner, Steve Murphy (Boyd Holbrook) will not feature this season after returning to the US after Escobar’s death.
The new villains of the show, The Cali Cartel, are filling the gap post-Escobar. They are led by the Rodriguez brothers, Gilberto (Damian Alcazar) and Miguel (Francisco Denis). Kerry Bishe also joins the cast as the wife of a Cali Cartel member, while Michael Stahl-David and Matt Whelan also join the cast as American DEA agents.
As you can hear in the Narcos season 3 trailer: “Cocaine cartels are about succession!”
Narcos is one of Netflix’s most popular shows, with excellent acting and an authentic feel that solidifies the show as masterful crime drama. Are you excited about season 3? Leave predictions for the season and any comments below!