Competition Terms and Conditions
We welcome competition entrants from all over the globe. Please make sure you have read the terms and conditions below before entering any of our competitions.
Terms and Conditions
1. PROMOTER: BestVPN.com (“Promoter”) is a subsidiary of 4Choice LTD, whose registered office is at Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, GU12 4RQ, United Kingdom.
2. SPONSORS: The Giveaway is sponsored by all the companies visible at https://www.BestVPN.com/black-friday-vpn-deals/ (“Sponsors”). The number of sponsors may increase during the Giveaway. Gleam.io is used to run the Giveaway, however, they are in no way associated with the Promoter or the Sponsor.
3. ELIGIBILITY: These contests (“Giveaways”) are open to anyone aged 18 or over. Employees and household members (whether related or not) of the Promoter, its parent company 4ChoiceLTD, or employees of the Sponsors, are not eligible.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Giveaway constitute entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The start and end date of each competition is the date specified on the VPN-coupons webpage (/black-friday-vpn-deals/). This period will be considered the Entry Period for each individual contest (“Entry Period”). Any entries made outside of this period are void and will not be considered for the Giveaway.
6. ENTRY: To enter the Giveaway, a contestant must interact with the Gleam Giveaway Application composed by the Promoter, from the contestants own, non-commercial account, with the therein described action(s). The message is appropriate if it is deemed by the Promoter to reach a reasonable standard of decency. Each interaction is counted as a single entry, unless stated otherwise. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. WINNER SELECTION: At the end of the Entry Period, the Promoter will randomly select the winners via a random selection using software from Gleam.IO. The number of winners will equal the number of prizes that are listed on the web page promoting the Giveaway. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be contacted through email if provided, otherwise a relevant social network, and will be asked to provide their full name, age, email address, and any other information required by the secondary sponsor within a 48-hour time period. If this, or any other time periods stated within these conditions are not met, the winner will forfeit the prize. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER(S): Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Affidavit/Release”) within seven days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use the winner’s name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The winner will also be required to personally ensure that (s)he is eligible to receive the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions allocated to him/her, and must inform the Promoter if (s)he is not, in which case (s)he will forfeit the prize.
9. PRIZE(S): The prize(s) available to be won will be posted on the Promoters website. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any Sponsor connected with the Giveaway.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
(A) In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way or for any reason including, but not limited to fraud; virus; other technical problem; a catastrophe; war; civil, or military disturbance; act of God; any actual, or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation; or any other event outside of the promoter’s control, the Sponsor may at its sole discretion, either:
(i) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment, then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or
(ii) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
(B) The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be:
(i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway,
(ii) acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or
(iii) conducting themselves in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
(C) Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law. Should such an attempt be made, the Promoter and/or Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter or Sponsors failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
(D) In case of a dispute as to the owner or author of a social media interaction, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and Sponsors against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Promoters and Sponsors liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Promoter or Sponsors be liable for attorney’s fees. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or any other third party that is not explicitly named in these Terms and Conditions.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, the entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Promoter and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, are to be resolved by the sole discretion of the Promoter. Any lawsuit or arbitration arising out of the Giveaway or these Terms and Conditions must be brought in a court fit to hear the matter in the country of UK.
13. GIVEAWAY RESULTS: To request the name(s) of the winner(s) of prizes valued over $25 (USD), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address of the Promoter as stated above.