The 2018 World Cup is almost here and Group B is definitely one of the most exciting groups in the tournament. Featuring Portugal, Spain, Morocco, and Iran. With a VPN (Virtual Private Network) anyone can easily watch all Group B matches for free, with commentary in your native language!
If you are looking for a VPN to watch Group B football with native commentary, connection speeds and server locations are going to be the most crucial features to watch out for. Luckily, we have reviewed and tested more than 150 VPNs in the last five years in search of the best VPN services for streaming football.
The Group B opening match will be Morocco vs Iran on Friday, June 15. Spain and Portugal, will also meet on the 15th. You can view the complete Group B schedule further below.
Watch Group B online: Step by Step Guide
Once you have decided on a VPN, setting it up to watch the 2018 World Cup is very easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select a VPN service to stream World Cup online. To unblock the football matches, we recommend ExpressVPN because it is secure, fast, and has superb servers in 94 more countries.
- Select a VPN server in the country you want to unblock a World Cup stream and click Connect.
- Open a new browser window and navigate to one of the streaming services below.
- That’s it! Your VPN workaround is set up and you are ready to watch World Cup matches online.
Where you can Watch Group B of the World Cup
Broadcasters around the world will be streaming the world cup so you can find a free way of streaming group B of the world cup in your language.
- Server: Portugal
- Price: Free
- Server: Spain
- Price: Free
There’s a variety of different watch world cup online, so if you want to stream the tournament in a different language take a look at our favorite world cup streams.
Stream the World Cup: FAQs
How a VPN for watching Group B football works
The streaming services we’ve listed above are blocked outside of the country where they are based. This is due to copyright and licensing restrictions. For football fans who want to watch those streams, a “stream blocked” message usually means they have reached the end of the line. That is unless they use a VPN!
Using a VPN, anybody, anywhere, can pretend to be in a different country. This allows anybody to access geo-restricted streams of World Cup matches and other content that would usually be inaccessible.
World Cup Group B schedule – all times MSK (UTC+3)
Morocco vs Iran kicks off Group B on Friday, June 15 at 18:00 MSK. The group stages wrap up on June 25, with the World Cup Final in Moscow on Sunday, July 15 at 18:00 MSK.
The big match of the group will undoubtedly be Spain VS Portugal on Friday, June 15 at 21:00 MSK. It should prove to be an exciting match and could potentially decide who wins the group.
- FRIDAY 15TH JUNE – Morocco vs Iran – 18:00 MSK – Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg
- FRIDAY 15TH JUNE – Portugal vs Spain – 21:00 MSK – Fisht Olympic Stadium, Sochi
- WEDNESDAY 20TH JUNE – Portugal vs Morocco – 15:00 MSK – Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
- WEDNESDAY 20TH JUNE – Iran vs Spain – 21:00 MSK – Kazan Arena, Kazan
- MONDAY 25TH JUNE – Iran vs Portugal – 21:00 MSK – Mordovia Arena, Saransk
- MONDAY 25TH JUNE – Spain vs Morocco – 21:00 MSK – Kaliningrad Stadium, Kaliningrad
World Cup Group B: Qualification
The first qualifiers for Russia 2018 began in March 2015 and concluded with the World Cup draw in December 2017.
- Spain successfully qualified for the World Cup on October 9, 2017, after topping a group consisting of Italy, Albania, Israel, Macedonia, and Liechtenstein.
- Portugal made it to the World Cup after coming top in group B. The group included Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Faroe Islands, Latvia, and Andorra.
- Iran qualified for the World Cup on Monday 12 June – from the Asian Football Confederation (AFC).
- Morocco qualified by topping Africa Group C, to head to their fifth World Cup ever.
World Cup Group B Betting Odds (via bet365)
- Portugal 25/1
- Spain 6/1
- Iran 500/1
- Saudi Arabia 500/1
What are your thoughts on Group B? Do Spain win the group as favorites or can Portugal mount a serious challenge for first place? Leave your picks and any other comments below!