The opening matches for Group G are Belgium v Panama, followed by Tunisia v England, on Monday, June 18. Savvy Group G fans will be live-streaming the games, in their native language, from anywhere in the world. How? They’ll be using Virtual Private Network (VPN).
We have years of experience showing people how to use VPNs to help me watch content on their own terms. Now let us show you how to stream World Cup Group G action with a VPN.
streaming Group G online: Step by Step Guide
Setting up a VPN to watch the 2018 World Cup is very easy. Just follow these 4 steps and you’ll be ready to go:
- Choose a VPN provider. We recommend ExpressVPN for streaming football matches. Why? Because it is fast, secure, and has over 1,000 servers located in more than 93 countries. Downloading and installing will only take a few minutes.
- Select a VPN server in your team’s home country or whichever country their matches are streaming from, and click Connect.
- Open a new browser window and log on to one of the streaming services we listed above (or any other service you like).
- You’re done! Your VPN will do its magic and connect you to the streaming service regardless of where you physically located. You’re ready to stream World Cup matches online!
Where to stream group G of the world cup
Broadcasters around the world will be streaming the world cup so you can find a free way of streaming group E of the world cup in your language.
Stream the World Cup: FAQs
How a VPN for watching Group G football works
Most streaming services are bound by contract to only serve people living in certain regions. To avoid violating copyright and licensing restrictions, the services block users from outside those areas. That may keep the lawyers happy, but it results in lots of die-hard fans being blocked from seeing their favorite team play. That’s why the savviest fans use a VPN. A VPN can get around the blocks streaming services throw up.
Through technological wizardry, a VPN can make it look like you are in a different country. As far as the streaming services can tell, you are located in a valid service area, so they have no problem streaming you the games you want to see. If you connect to the services we recommended earlier in this post, you can even get the game commentary in your own language.
World Cup Group G schedule (all times GMT)
- Monday June 18: Belgium v Panama 16:00 Sochi
- Monday June 18: Tunisia v England 19:00 Volgograd
- Saturday June 23: Belgium v Tunisia 13:00 Moscow
- Sunday June 24: England v Panama 13:00 Novgorod
- Thursday June 28: England v Belgium 19:00 Kaliningrad
- Thursday June 28: Panama v Tunisia 19:00 Saransk
World Cup Group G: Qualification
The first qualifiers for Russia 2018 began in March 2015 and concluded with the World Cup draw in December 2017.
- Belgium beat Greece to earn themselves the top spot in European qualifying Group H, ensuring their trip to the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Panama qualified for the World Cup with a dramatic win over Costa Rica on the final matchday of CONCACAF. They are making their first World Cup appearance.
- Tunisia qualified by winning Africa Group A. This is their fifth visit to the tournament, their first return trip after a 12-year drought.
- England beat Slovenia to ensure their sixth consecutive trip to the World Cup. They have been to the tournament 14 times, and claimed the title once.
World Cup Group G Betting Odds (via bet365)
- Belgium 11/1
- Panama 1000/1
- Tunisia 750/1
- England 18/1
What are your thoughts on Group G? The oddsmakers aren’t giving the new guys from Panama much of a chance. Will the Panamanians make a run of it? Can England recover their mojo after being stomped by Iceland in Euro 2016? Leave your picks and any other comments below!